Monday, September 24, 2007

Early to Rise...

Man, I don't know what I was thinking! I got up early so that I could everything ready to go, but it took a lot less time then I expected.

I had planned on wearing my traditional Indian shirt today, but it was too small. The sales person looked at me and said, "You need a size 44". When I went to put it on It was a size 42. I packed up all my luggage so that I would have time to go back to the shop and get the right size.

Thanks to Kim, I was able to take advantage of the spare time to wake up my brain a little by doing a little Sudoku.


I also took another walk around the house and snapped this photo.

OH YEAH!!! So I stayed at the traveler's "Hotel" when I had my layover in Chennai. I was surprised by the small room and thing mattress. Well, this is the mattress in my guest room. It's the same size as the traveler's hotel.


No comments: