Saturday, September 22, 2007

Presentation

I better eat my breakfast because I've got a big day ahead of me. I think there's some lentils in the curry, and then rice with some very nice red sauce. To the right is a type of tortilla type thing, and the bottom are some fried cauliflower I think. All Veg, All the Time.

Shree asked Helen to speak to some of the students at the school of business. The photo below is the school. He told us that a lot of the 3rd and 4th year students were dropping out to go into the workforce. His concern was about the students preparing for a job, and missing out on the opportunity to be prepared for a career. He asked if Helen and I would give them some encouragement to stick through till the end of their schooling.


I put together a very quick presentation. It was a series of photos of me walking and then hitting a wall. It then pulls back to reveal that I've been walking on some stairs. I jump and hop and finally get up over the stairs, but then I have more stairs to climb. I told them that they need to prepare to overcome many tasks, not just one.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You almost look like a missionary again!

Do you like the food? Or do you still dislike veggies?

spencer said...

It was like being on a mission. I totally stood out in the crowd and I was being asked to talk to the group at the last minute.

The food was great. Almost all of the food is eaten by hand.

When I went to Malaysia the first time I learned that the toilets have hoses to clean yourself off instead of toilet paper. Sooooo, you clean with the left and you eat with the right.